Los Angeles is the Entertainment Capital of the world - the leader in the creation of motion pictures, television production, dance choreography, video games and recorded music. L.A. is also known for the best training and education in these fields. So the majority of our students will be dancers, actors, singers, musicians, photographers, painters, designers, stylists, etc. We look at students who want to do something that L.A. does REALLY WELL.
Students will attend one of our local high schools and also train at one of L.A.’s top arts programs after school and on the weekends. L.A. Cultural Exchange has partnerships with some of Los Angeles’ major dance studios, acting schools, music academies and art schools. So if you are a dancer, singer, actor, musician or artist, this is the program for you.
L.A. Cultural Exchange is based out of the booming NoHo Arts District in North Hollywood, CA. NoHo is just a one-mile neighborhood but it is filled with more than 20 live theatres, professional dance studios, art galleries, recording studios, boutiques and a myriad of dining options and venues that give us one-of-a-kind events. The majority of our arts schools are in NoHo, easily accessible from the METRO orange or red lines.
• Enrollment in the high school nearest to the host family or that best matches the student
• Matching the student with one of our host families
• The host family takes care of room and board: three meals a day, support, help with school, activities, a family structure
• Creating the student’s arts program sheet to help maximize training
• Organizing group activities to explore L.A.
• Monitoring our young artist integration into the host family and high school