We are Artists Exchange Group, an arts education, marketing and tourism corporation based in Los Angeles' booming NoHo Arts District since 2000.
Our LACE Team
The LACE team consists of multilingual professionals with a passion for global travel, education and cultural experiences. Our team members have:
• coordinated all aspects of European and U.S. exchange programs
• administered some of the largest independent ESL school programs in L.A.
• developed local homestay programs for international students in Los Angeles
• conducted arts and city tours
• hosted international students
• been exchange students themselves
• traveled and worked overseas
About the NoHo Arts District
The NoHo Arts District is fast becoming one of Los Angeles' trendiest neighborhoods. Just think of it as an urban cocktail of bohemian and yuppie with a twist of edginess, an enclave of all things artistic. It's just one mile and it's in North Hollywood. But this small Los Angeles neighborhood is filled with 20+ theatres, professional dance studios, art galleries, recording studios, boutiques and a myriad of dining options and venues that give us one-of-a-kind events.
"NoHo Arts District is Los Angeles newest entertainment hotspot." - Los Angeles Convention & Visitors Bureau
"The North Hollywood Arts District...has been gathering steam as a bohemian enclave over the last decade." - L.A. TIMES